So… we just got back from an AMAZING Disney World vacation. I decided to whip up some autograph books for the crew before we left.
What you’ll need:
1 Sheet Scrapbooking Paper
2 Sheets Construction Paper Color 1
4 Sheets Construction Paper Color 2
Small Photo Album (I got ours from Dollar Tree. They’re pretty sturdy, and a great price!)
- Cut “your name”‘s Disney Book out of construction paper color 1 with the Cricut and glue to scrapbooking paper, fitted to the size of your photo book cover.
- Cut 16 rectangular papers out of construction paper color 2. I folded mine 4 times a sheet of paper.
- Put one sheet of construction paper onto each double page (view picture 3 below).
- Cut a Mickey Mouse head out of construction paper color 1. I googled “Mickey Mouse Head”, printed it off and used that as a template.
- Glue the Mickey Mouse head to a piece of scrapbooking paper that fits your back cover.
- Once home from Disney World/Land, print a picture of the character you had the signature for, and slip the photo in next to your autograph.
- Enjoy flipping through your Disney Character memories! 🙂
Here are some pictures: