Hi friends! Today I have made a list of 10 must-ride rides at Disney World. These are ranked in no particular order.
- DINOSAUR at Animal Kingdom This is a fun time-travel type ride, where you have a mission to time-travel back to the very end of the dinosaur period and retrieve a certain dinosaur before the asteroid that supposedly ended the dinosaur hits. The ride is fast-paced and fun, but might be a bit scary for children under 5.
- Journey of the Little Mermaid at Magic Kingdom Under the Sea! This ride is a journey through the story of the Little Mermaid, told by Scuttle the Seagull. You ride in a seashell throughout your journey. Some parts of the ride are anamatronic, others are on a screen.
- Toy Story Mania! at Hollywood Studios Get ready for a rootin’ tootin’ good time here! This is a 4D ride where you ride in a Toy Story themed cart and shoot targets on the screen with your favorite Toy Story characters! The waiting area looks like Andy’s room from the movie and is gorgeous!
- Frozen Ever After at Epcot Let it Go! On this ride, you board a boat that takes you through the wonderful world of Frozen. The audio animatronics are amazing, Olaf even toddles around!
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic at Magic Kingdom This attraction is not as well known as It’s a Small World, and it is a show, but nonetheless great! You enter the theater and put on your 3D glasses for a show with some scents, a spritz of water, and many Disney characters. The show is about Donald Duck trying on Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat. Things became chaotic and out of control soon and Donald is submerged into a world of classic Disney musical numbers.
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom Get ready to laugh here! This attraction puts a bit of a twist on the movie, and instead of scaring people to power the city, they try to get them to laugh! Many of your favorite Monsters Inc. characters are in this show, and you might be able to be a part of the show, too!
- Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom Calling all mountain climbers! This ride is a rollercoaster that represents climbing Mt. Everest. You begin by going up and then down a hill, take some twists and turns, then go into a dark tunnel where the Yeti tries to get you, then zooming backwards and completing the ride. This ride is most enjoyable for thrill-seekers.
- Peter Pan’s Flight at Magic Kingdom Get ready for a high-flying adventure through London and Neverland on this ride! Your voyage starts by entering a boat that will fly you across London and Neverland. You get to view these two lands from the perspective of Peter Pan while flying, which is really cool. This ride has great attention to detail, and is quite entertaining!
- Soarin Around the World at Epcot This is your ticket to see the world in 5 minutes! Hang glide over many famous attractions in Germany, China, Australia, India, Greenland, Tanzania, and Switzerland. The ride even has smells according to where you are in the world!
- The Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios Welcome all movie lovers! This is a ride that takes you into the sets of many great old movies with a tour guide. Your tour guide actually gets involved in one of the movie scenes! Warning: This ride might be a bit scary for children under 5.
We hope you enjoy these rides as much as we did!